Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Normita Tiongco, Housewife – Diabetes

Normita Tiongco, Housewife – Diabetes “I am diabetic and I felt very weak everyday. I once told my husband that maybe I would bid farewell to you because I am not getting better each day. You know what, maybe my husband felt pity on me that one day he said to me “ma, get dressed there is something we will attend to”. I have no idea where he’s going to take me but one thing I remember he said “trust me and you will surely like it there”. So, I realized my husband took me here at Dok Alternatibo. I took the Formula of Dok Alternatibo, just faithfully following the formula. Of course, I trust first of all the power of our Almighty Father and second in Dok Alternatibo. I firmly believe that Dok Alternatibo is very effective that is why if you have illnesses, I encourage you to come and try their formula. There is something I want to share, every time I meet an acquaintance especially when he/she is ill, I always refer them to Dok Alternatibo and often told him/her that he/she will get healed provided that the formula is strictly followed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment