Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bone Cancer of Kurt Bringas From Bringas Brothers of PGT Season 3 – Cured in Dok Alternatibo

Here comes the Testimony of Mr. Kurt Bringas from the Bringas Brothers of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 who survived from the illness called Ewing Sarcoma Bone Cancer by just using the Dok “F” formula of Dok Alternatibo. “I am Kurt Bringas of the Bringas Brother in Pilipinas Got Talent season 3, I am 25 years old and I have Ewing Sarcoma Bone Cancer.” “My health problem started when I was 19 and then I was diagnosed for a bone disease, the “Ewing sarcoma” it was the reason from those medical doctors who cut my left leg and gave me a month to live. They said, they have found multiple lump, so many lumps and then I was diagnosed the second time and undergone series of chemotherapy, I guess I have reached seven times of chemotherapy sessions. But I always felt that I never got better each day so, my discouragement was always there and just like an empty boat.” “ I just let God roll wherever He wishes me to be and maybe I was just a little bit lucky when God answered all my prayers to Him by leading me to Dok Alternatibo. I only heard of it over the radio and tarpaulins I saw everywhere leading me to a branch in our locale. Just like anybody else’s who wishes to feel better, I am also longing for a cure of my disease. “ “One morning, I uttered a sigh and seriously talked to my parents, I told them to go there make some inquiry, ask about their procedures, what treatment is good for me and stuff like that. Over the radio I heard people who are making personal testimonies saying they’ve been cured, all products are natural and the procedure is in alternative way of healing. I wanted to try because I want to be cured totally. Just like I expected, my parents came back from Dok Alternatibo and I saw in their face, the happiness, the hope we were longing from the past and I was so excited to hear from them the good news. “ “When I was hospitalize and undergone series of chemotherapy sessions. There was a segment on that radio program wherein listeners could send text messages and the anchor will also reply. That was the time that I listened to it every night around 6:00 pm (not sure) in Digos City local radio station. One time, I sent a text message regarding my disease and it seems that the advices they gave are quite impressive so, I secretly followed their advice and I guess that was the reason why I still exist up to this moment, as we speak. “ “Dok “F” Fulvic Minerals brought a great change in me not only physically but more so with my daily life because it became a part of me every day, it helps me bring back my positive perspective in life because every day is like I wanted to wake up and immediately drink for it because I wanted to be cured. The feeling is like every day is my birthday because I always feel excited to start my day with it. I know I got healed each day as I always desire to reach for a drink.” “The Medical doctors have told me that I only have a month to live but God is good, HE leads me to Dok Alternatibo and this is the reason why until now I still exist.” “If you do not believe in alternative medicine and you really think conventional medicine is appropriate, well good luck to you. If you are a cancer patient and you think there is no cure for your disease, well there is hope and there is an answer that is the natural way of healing of Dok Alternatibo. I am a living proof that Dok Alternatibo formula is very effective, very safe, no side effects all natural and organic. If I need to say this a thousand times, I will be glad to do so because it’s not that I am calling you to try but I want you to ”shift” from conventional way to Dok Alternatibo way so that you will also experience their natural way of treatment. “ “Of course my unending thanks to the Lord for answering my prayers, to my parents also which are very supportive. Thank you Dok Alternatibo for being God’s answer in curing my sickness, and of course thank you Dok Edgar Delibo who invented all the formula to give hope and cure to any kind of diseases especially cancer in which other people may think that there is no cure anymore. Again, thank you Dok Alternatibo for being so nice to me and for being the only way of treating my disease.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment