Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cervical Cancer – Cured in Dok Alternatibo!

Here is the testimony of our Survivor who is a Successful Business Woman NOW “I am Herminia Mantillano, 35 years old housewife-business woman from Pahak Lapu-lapu City. Before I got here in Dok Alternatibo I’ve been to major operation in my uterus. I have gestational trophoblastic neoplasia – Stage 3. The doctor said that a major operation was the only solution and then chemotherapy. Actually, I have finished 6 sessions of chemotherapy and right after that I went back to my old habit of eating my favorite foods. After a month, I go for a laboratory test and then I learned that my cancer cells have been reactivated and worse part is that it affects my liver that resulted in metastatic liver disease – stage 4.” “After I undergone the operation, it came to my knowledge that indeed, I had a cervical cancer and it is already in Stage 3. It affected my lungs and liver that is why it reached to Stage 4 because it also damaged my other organs.” “My doctor feel so sorry about my condition since is an OB-Gyne/Oncologist by profession and my problems regarding my other organs are definitely out of her practice. So, she refers me to another doctor. My initial reaction was to feel hopeless as if I was told to keep still and wait for the day of my death. I am very much bothered and weary, I have sleepless nights and thought that I am toxic. I promised myself not to undergo chemotherapy again no matter what. I always pray to God to help me survive this dilemma of mine because I already suffered too much and running out of my savings.” “I remember during those times, I don’t have much feeling towards my family, the emotional feeling was gone, I don’t have appetite and I feel so weak. I pity myself; I don’t like watching myself in front of the mirror or even watching TV because sometimes I could see myself. Now that I am here at Dok Alternatibo, I religiously followed their formula and today I am on my eight months, glory to God, I could say to myself that there is “hope”. “ “My acquaintances could actually testify that what is my look today is far more opposite to what they have known of me before when I am still suffering from my illness. People refrained of asking how things happened; I told them that I just did the Doktor Alternatibo way and I praise God that he brought me here.” “This testimony of mine is logical and realistic because it’s true that I felt better after I followed the Formula of Dok Alternatibo you are free to view my photos before I took their formula and after I am done with it.” “So now I am calling the attention of everyone who are reading this particularly for those who are suffering from different types of Cancer disease/s, we must be thankful to God at this moment because of the presence of Dok Alternatibo that served as an instrument of God to solve degenerative disease/s specifically Cancer.” “After I finished my cleansing formula and noticed the great change in my physique, I pay attention to my income generation aspect.” “First of all, I am very much thankful and proud to say that I have invested in Dok Alternatibo’s livelihood program, which helped me a lot in my financial problem after I spent a lot with operations and other treatment that I made when I was still suffering from my disease. I have invested 15 heads and I am also a member of this first ELITE group.” “I benefited a lot here, first of all the progress in our livelihood, secondly the help that we extend to our fellowmen who were cured after taking the products not only our coffee but also all other products particularly the health and beauty products.” “It really helped my family a lot; there is no word to express my feeling of gratitude I am just being happy and thankful that I made it to this livelihood program of Dok Alternatibo aside from healing my Cancer it also alleviate our income.” “To all the people who may read this, try Dok Alternatibo products regardless of your status either rich or poor if you want to improve financially, there is always a category of your choice.” “Once again I am Herminia Mantillano, from Pahak Lapu-lapu City, 35 years old.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment